Midmark Mobile Dental Delivery System
Oral health care is important for your patients—and your practice. The next generation Midmark Mobile Dental Delivery System helps improve the way you work by streamlining dental workflow with built-in tools and resources that provide everything you need to perform dental procedures.
- Compact Design
- Convenient Storage
- Large Work Surface
- Integrated Handles
- User-friendly Controls
- Cord Management
- Smooth Handpiece Tubing
- LED Water Level Indicator
- Quick-Connect/Disconnect Water Bottle System
- Easy Access Points for Serviceability
- Onboard Maintenance Checklist
- High-Speed LED Handpiece and LED Scaler Standard
- Optional Dual High-Speed Handpieces
- Optional Integrated Suction
- Overall Dimensions: 18.6” D x 17.4” W x 33.8” H
Following extensive research, this next-generation system is designed for greater efficiency at the point-of-care, with integrated features, tools and easy-to-read icons that streamline veterinary workflow.
Its Compact Design takes up less space than the Midmark 1000 Dental Delivery System and can be easily stored under standard-height countertops, delivering on space-saving needs gathered during research interviews.
Key differentiators in the new Midmark Mobile Dental Delivery System from the Midmark VetPro 1000:
- All-in-One System: Includes essential handpieces, scaler, three-way syringe, onboard maintenance checklist and scaler tip wear guide, as well as additional accessories.
- Quieter Operation: Enclosed system with oil-less compressor is quieter than other leading systems on the market.
- LED Water-Level Indicator: Located on the front panel, it lets users know when to replace the water.
- LED High-Speed Handpieces and Scaler: Comes as standard on all models to illuminate hard-to-see spaces in the oral cavity.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Five (5) year limited parts warranty, including first 2 years of service.
- Increased storage and integrated handles: Positions supplies close to the point of care, reduces cord trip hazards and improves manoeuvrability.
- Made and supported in the USA.
Other intentional design enhancements based on feedback from veterinary professionals include:
- Enclosed design: Makes it easier to clean and protect against contaminants.
- User-friendly control panel: Provides graphic icons and ergonomic knobs for finer adjustments.
- Improved suction accessory: Integrates into the handpiece bar for easier accessibility